Already a bestseller in America, the book The 4 Hour Work Week debuted in the UK this week and author Tim Ferriss invited his London fans out to meet him this week.
Tim’s book is:
* #1 brand new York Times Bestseller
* #1 Wall Street Journal Bestseller
* #1 BusinessWeek Bestseller
His first gathering on Wednesday, 2nd April was a packed house, with his eager fans listening to every word he shared with them. Looks like he went over popularly, and decided to host a second meet up and book signing on Thursday.
Hai Media Group’s founder and director Lisa Devaney got to meet the author, who autographed her arm, along with a few other guests who felt inspired to scrawl well-wishes on her arm as well.
At just age 29 he is already famous for a number of things, including being a modern day Renaissance man, a polymath and the world’s tango dancing record holder. Isn’t it hard to believe one human being can have so much diversity?
Well, a cheeky Londoner wondered just that in the Q&A session with Tim, asking him if he really was Timothy Ferriss, joking with the author’s concept that everyone can ‘outsource’ many aspects of their life to achieve success.
His bio lists these credentials in a life that is being fully lived to maximum possibility:
* Princeton University guest lecturer in High-Tech Entrepreneurship and Electrical Engineering
* First American in history to hold a Guinness World Record in tango (video)
* Advisor to more than 30 world record holders in professional and Olympic sports
* National Chinese kickboxing champion (video)
* Glycemic Index (GI) researcher Political asylum researcher and activist
* MTV breakdancer in Taiwan
* Hurling competitor in Ireland
* Actor on hit TV series in mainland China and Hong Kong
Find out all about Tim and his book on his blog here:
Most refreshing to hear from Tim was a cheerful and supportive word to the entrepreneurs who met him this week, that the doom & gloom talk of a brewing disasterous recession is unusually the best time to start your own business, as downsized, budget-strapped companies will be looking to outsource much of formerly internal work.
Thanks for that positive news Tim! And:
THE HAI MEDIA GROUP IS HERE TO MEET OUTSOURCING NEEDS FOR PR SUPPORT AND MULTIMEDIA/brand new TECHNOLOGY MARKETING STRATEGY. WE ALSO PROVIDE GHOST WRITING SERVICES FOR HAVING YOUR BLOG WRITTEN, AND MAINTAINING YOUR DIGITAL IDENTITY.
FOR A CONSULTATION EMAIL US AT INFO AT HAIMEDIAGROUP DOT COM
NOTE TO BLOGGERS & EDITORS: You are welcome to use these images, but please give credit, and a link back to the Hai Media Group at www.haimediagroup.com
For more information email:
info at haimediagroup dot com